Friday, December 23, 2011

Paper and Such and Little Darling's Challenges


The challenge this week at Paper and Such Design is "Last Minute CAS Christmas Cards" and it is Christmas at Little Darlings Challenge . I fell in love with this digital image offered free at this Paper Crafting World blog during their countdown to Christmas recently. It reminds me of my youth and being so excited to see what Santa brought under the tree. The three girls could be my three youngest sisters on Christmas morning:) Talk about CAS- I just printed the digital image in sepia, layered on a nestie frame and layered that on some pretty dp on a card. Love it!

Stamping and Holiday smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my, this is adorable. That is image is so precious and you've used a perfect frame for it! Thanks for playing a long at Paper and Such!