Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Crafty Emma's and Craft Your Days Away Challenges

The challenge this week at Craft Your Days Away is New Beginnings, and Anything Goes at Crafty Emma's. I made this wedding card using the twisted easel fold and many of my new toys from Christmas. I got the heart charms as part of a gift from my buddy Sara and decided to feature them in this card. The red paper is sparkly on the front side and very pretty in person. This card was very difficult to photograph, so I took a closeup of the window and hanging charm below. I punched an oval in the center of the folded triangle top and then framed it with a diecut from Marianne Designs. Then I hung my heart charm with thin silver cord and added a bow. The inside corner has a lovely heart floral die from Memory Box, another heart charm and the sentiment is from Stampin' up.



Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

paper fun said...

Beautiful card. I love your twisted wedding card. Love your charm.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari