Thursday, March 15, 2012

Digital Tuesday and Sweet Stamps Challenges

 
Think Spring is the challenge at Digital Tuesday and Sweet Stamps this week, but it is no challenge to Think Spring here in Central Wisconsin. I saw my first robin and the red wing blackbirds are back and the snow is almost all gone. The forecast is for 70s today and Saturday and 60s the other days- beautiful!! I made another Spring card to share with you. The sentiment is a digital stamp from Desert Diva. The tulips are the negative left after my card that I posted on Tuesday. I backed them with green and yellow and embossed the piece with a SU folder. The frame was made with wonky rectangles nesties and another embossing folder. Pink and green and yellow are perfect spring colors so this card makes me smile. Hope it does the same for you!

Stamping smiles, Karen 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card
Hugs Elaine
Well done Karen

Ivonne said...

Beautiful card Karen. Lovely colors, yes, they really made me smile. Hugs, Ivonne

NanaConnie said...

Karen, This card is lovely! Wonderful embossing of the image. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog posting about "A Card for Emily." Even more, thanks for passing the word and joining in yourself. Isn't it great how we card makers will jump in and participate when there's a need? Dustin Pike has put out the word about this kind of thing at least once before and I love that he's so willing to donate his art for good causes like this. Hugs. NanaConnie

jonim52 said...

Beautiful card with the dry embossing, very stunning. thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Lovely card! I love the layers of embossing and the pretty spring colors! Thanks for joining the SweetStamps.com Think Spring challenge and good luck!

Maya Ariffin said...

I love how you embossed the card. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at DTC.

Maya xx