Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Paper Creations Ink Things with Wings Challenge

 
It's time for another fun challenge at Paper Creations Ink and the theme of this challenge is Things with Wings.
If that sounds familiar, it is because that is also the theme of this week's challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids so when you make your card, you could enter it in both challenges!  The sponsor for this PCI challenge is
Stamp and Create and they are offering a $20 gift certificate to the random winner. 

Our sponsor allowed us to pick a digital image from their shop to design our cards with. I chose Wags n Whiskers Angel Whispers. Isn't she sweet? I paper pieced her dress, wings, dog and butterflies and colored the rest. I created the background with embossing and layers and added some butterfly gems to complete the card. 

I am entering this card in the Fabulous Friday challenge at Frosted Designs. You will never guess what their theme is...Things with Wings:)

Stamping smiles, Karen 


3 comments:

Linda said...

OH that is really a sweet image and card Karen.
Three days are you packed?

Donna Hanley said...

Karen, such a sweet card. Great paper piecing and I love the embossing also. Karen, did you get an email from me? I'm looking for the artwork for the card backs for the SAS4Kids cards. I've been making some cards and want to put the backs on them and send them in.
Talk to you soon, I hope.

Lydia said...

Great card! Love that embossing. So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs!