Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PCI April Showers bring May Flowers


It's time for another fun challenge at Paper Creations Ink and the theme this time is "April Showers bring May Flowers".  In other words, create and link a card featuring flowers. Our sponsor is Tiffany Doodles. Please visit the blog for all the details on the challenge and to see the other beautiful cards designed by the PCI design team.

For my card I started with the gorgus twin waterlilies by Tiffany Doodles which I printed and cut out. I attached them to green cardstock and cut out again leaving a thin green border. I punched a border of flowers (Martha Stewart) out of each side of my yellow patterned paper card and put some green patterned paper on the inside so the flowers stand out. I added a sentiment from Repeat Impressions on that same green to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Incredible design, Karen! I love all the cut work. What fun being a guest designer with all of you this challenge. Thanks for having me. :-D

Linda said...

Very pretty Karen!