Friday, September 21, 2012

Sweet Stamps and Bearly Mine Challenges


Shades of Autumn is the theme this week at Sweet Stamps Challenge and at Bearly Mine they want to see our fall colors. I am sharing a fall card I made with some great digital stamps I purchased from Dollar Graphics Depot. All their digital stamps and files are only $1.00 and you get whole sets of digis not just one! I used a couple of the sweet Pumpkin Girls by Rajiv's Design and Autumn Tiles by Cheryl Seslar for this CAS fall card for one of my kids at SAS4Kids. I printed the digis and followed a fun sketch I found on Pinterest. I added some faux stitching with my Scor-Buddy and Scor-bug and a thin black marker. A pine cone button in the center completes this CAS card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

So cute! Love the image AND sentiments! Great design on this too.
Lynn

Laura Bradley said...

Fab card! Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine! Laura x

Laney said...

Super card Karen and those digi stamps are fabulous!!thanks for joining us at BMC this time and good luck in the challenge
hugs
laney

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely adorable, Karen! I love people who can actually stitch on their cards. Faux stitching is the best I can do. :-D