Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What if? Wed. Sketch Challenge



It's time for another fun sketch challenge at The House that Stamps Built and we are challenging you to make a card using the sketch below and link it up for a chance at some great Repeat Impressions rubber! For all the details on what you can win and to see the other Rock Stars cards using this sketch, please visit our blog.

For my card, I stamped Repeat Impression’s Rebecca stamp on white and cut out with a nesties oval die. Rebecca is one of my favorite Repeat Impressions stamps and I just love to paper piece her outfit and hat. The sketch reminded me of a tri-fold card with the curved line at top a flap that opens to the inside. (Card is 5 ½” x 10- score at 4” and 8” lines and use a large oval die to cut curved edge- or a plate or whatever you have.) I closed the flap of the card with velcro, and added some colored pearls to complete the card.

Here is the sketch for you to follow when you create a card for our challenge.


I am entering this card in the challenge at Catch the Bug for Anything Goes.

Stamping smiles, Karen


5 comments:

joy said...

Fantastic!!! I never thought of using it for a trifold card -- but you did it perfectly! I'm very impressed with your creativity!

Marilyn said...

I like this a lot! Great papers and that's a fab image too.

redwasher1 said...

Karen, your card is just gorgeous!

Cheri said...

Perfect for a tri-fold card, Karen and I agree, Rebecca is an awesome stamp....I think she likes the way you "dressed" her too. ;-)

Christy said...

Your take on the sketch is great, I love your coloring!
Smiles!
Christy