Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dream Valley and Joanna Sheen Challenges


Christmas is the theme at Dream Valley Challenges this week and "With Love at Christmas" is at Joanna Sheen's Challenge. I am sharing a card I made with some items I had laying on my bed in my craft room that I wanted to use before it was too late this year. The pinecones and greens are a digital image from Fred She Said. The tree was punched out at my local stamp club with lovely old sheet music that was shared with all of us. The embossing folder is a new one (to me) from Tim Holtz and I sponged a little green on it.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun amazing see your touch is still first class hun,brilliant just wanted to pop over to say bless your heart for all your comments and support,and messages and to wish you the best ever Christmas and brilliant new year,massive hugs Cherylx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous card, love the Christmas tree - thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge.

Wendy -x-

sparklingblackrose said...

Just beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges, hope to see you again soon! Have a fabulous New Year! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have new candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-candy.html