Friday, March 15, 2013

Bearly-Mine and Fab n Funky Challenges


Easter is the challenge theme this week at Bearly-Mine Challenges and at Fab n Funky, they want us to add a sentiment. I bought an Easter sheet of Clear View Transparencies from The Mark-It Place and just had to make an Easter card with this sweetie. The sentiment was added just by cutting out and highlighting one of the Happy Easters from the designer paper. Such a simple card to make, but  the sweet bunny just makes me smile and I hope it will do the same for you and for the child who receives this card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Judith said...

I love this - just adorable such a cute image and fab papers -thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

This is adorable! I have a picture of my daughter 19 years ago in costume on my blog so I know you will always treasure those photos.