Thursday, September 12, 2013

Celebrating New Beginnings


A dear friend recently retired and I made this card just for her. She is a Stampin' Up demonstrator so I used mostly SU products starting with their fun dress die which I also embossed with a SU embossing folder. She wears scarfs often and I tried to make one with ribbon but with no success. So I shopped the handy Silhoutte America library of cutting files and found one with a bunch of accessories including the scarf. The dp is also from SU and so is the rose ribbon which I dyed with red die ink.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafty Sentiments and Tuesday Throwdown.

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

fab card and thanks for sharing with us this week at Crafty Sentiments hope you join us again real soon. xx