Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bottoms Up Blog Hop!

Hello blog friends!! I am so excited!  Wendy and Bill of Repeat Impressions are releasing another fabulous new stamp set called Bottoms Up and you could WIN the whole set by hopping with us!

If you visit each blog along the hop and leave a comment at each stop, you will have earned 9 chances at the grand prize! The more comments you make, the more chances you earn. But you are not required to leave a comment at each stop. For example, one comment on any of the stops along the way earns you one chance. Three comments, three chances; 9 comments, 9 chances and so on. I have seen the Rock Star's cards and can tell you- you don't want to miss any of them along the blog hop! Just be sure to finish your blog visits and commenting no later than 5 p.m. Eastern time on June 1st. The winner will be announced on Repeat Impression’s blog and Facebook page on Monday June 2nd.

Here is the order of the blog hop:


I love this new set of stamps from Repeat Impressions called Bottoms Up. You can find the whole set here on Repeat Impressions website. Who doesn’t know a beer or margarita lover to wish Happy Birthday to? For my first card, I stamped and cut out the beer mug and foam, and attached them over a simple background that features two of the awesome sentiments in this set.
Of course I didn’t stop at just one card when I received the Bottoms Up set. I made a new longer form of a “card in a box” with the margarita glass, salt shaker, shot glass, citrus slices and a couple more fantastic “Bottoms Up” sentiments. I found the instructions for the longer version (which fits into an A2 envelope) of a card in a box here on this blog.

I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at  613 Avenue Create and Through The Craft Room Door. 


12 comments:

Cheryl S. said...

How fun you had with these terrific stamps! The second card is my favorite.

Karen Schroeder said...

Cool cards Karen! I'll have to try the box card! Great new stamp set!

crafty-stamper said...

love the CAS card and great box card love the image s--thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Unknown said...

This set looks like it can be used for several occasions. Your greens would be perfect for a green St. Patrick's Day celebration.

Patti J said...

Very cute, Karen! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lorrie said...

The box card is fabulous!

Unknown said...

very nice card

Glittered Paws said...

Like both of your cards but box cards are so popular now this is the one that really made me oh oh yes!!!
Great job.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What awesome projects you made with these sets. Cute set indeed!

Patty said...

Awesome creations! Love the two tone green on the card and the box card is out of this world!

Vicky Briggs said...

Great cards Karen. I like your idea for the box.

Marcy said...

Karen...LOVE that box card with this stamp set! By far, my favorite from the use of this stamp set.