Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Blooming Birthday from Crackerbox Palace

Tomorrow is a fun surprise on my blog so I have moved my weekly Crackerbox Palace blog post up a day. I am sharing a floral vintage card I made with CPB’s large rose and “Happy Blooming Birthday” stamps. I created tiles of two different patterned papers by cutting 1 ¼” squares and sponging the edges with a brown distress ink. I attached the tiles to a brown square and then stamped the large rose in brown. I layered that piece onto a top folding kraft card and added a piece of washi tape along the bottom. I stamped, cut out and sponged the perfect sentiment and added some pearls to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The stamps I have used today and many other awesome stamps are available on our new website here. 
If you are local and going to the Saynor Stampede Saturday, stop in to Crackerbox Palace's booth to check out their stamps and say hi to Vicky and John. I will be there- hope to see you too!
I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments and the Floral challenge at Fan-Tastic Tuesday.

3 comments:

Céline said...

stunning card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous card hun and thanks for sharing with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wow Karen, this is stunning, I love the tiles you created. I will definitely be checking out the new shop! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this time:)