Saturday, April 25, 2015

Brusho Sympathy Card


I needed a sympathy card recently and used a Brusho Colour Crystals watercolor panel I had made to complete this card. I cut a strip of the Brusho panel and attached it to a top folding white card base. Then I cut a smaller strip and attached it to a two inch white strip that I raised with pop dots. I die cut the "with Sympathy" (Simon Says Stamp) out of the same Brusho panel. The rose was cut with a die cut from Penny Black out of a thin glitter paper by Heidi Swapp.

I am entering this card in the Layers and Dimension challenge at Virginia's View and the CAS challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and love the sentiment cut from the the same paper you created with the Brushos.

Jacee said...

Lovely designed card for a difficult subject
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jennifer Scull said...

this is beautiful! what a wonderful paper you have created. thanks for letting us know where that great sentiment die is from. I'm going to head over there now to take a look.

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Really Very beautiful .Love !

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Karen. Love the depth of the brusho background and the contrast with the sparkle in the rose.
BLessings
Maxine

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for your comments on my blog and becoming a follower. I have just become a follower of yours.

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, first of all thank you so much for your lovely comment and for becoming a new follower, would love to follow you back ;-)
You have made a delicate card, love the background. Enjoy your Sunday!
♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥

Pamellia said...

Beautiful card Karen! I love the work you did with the Brushos and the glittery flower really pops against the dark background. Very tasteful for a sympathy card. hugs :)

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, so serene! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Bobby said...

I love your Brusho background, Karen, and popping up the panel really gives a lot of dimension. That glitter rose is the icing on the cake.

Renata said...

Zelo lepa.