Tuesday, April 28, 2015

TTCRD Butterflies and Roses

It’s Tuesday and time for another Through the Craft Room Door challenge. As always the theme is my favorite, Anything Goes! There is a new challenge every Tuesday at TTCRD. I am on Team A and this week is our turn to post our cards. The sponsor this week is Sandi’s Samples. Check out the TTCRD blog for all the details and great cards by the rest of the dt.

For this challenge, I printed and paper pieced Sandi’s Sample’s beautiful butterfly. I created a half a card front and card embossed with a roses embossing folder.

**Don’t Miss It! The new March/April 2015 issue of Through The Craft Room Door magazine is available for your viewing pleasure in the "Subscribers Only Area" of the TTCRD website.  It is loaded with over 100 pages of paper craft tutorials, tons of inspiration and projects you can create. Plus free digis, two articles by me (CHA review and Zentangle tutorial) and 3 of my cards among dozens of great cards. Come check it out! If you do not currently subscribe to the magazine you will need to go to the top of the page and click on the Subscription/Renewals tab. I highly recommend everyone get a subscription to this great on line magazine!**


I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Scribble and Scrap and 613 Avenue Create, and the Design Team Showcase.

11 comments:

KimCreate said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower!
Kim

Sue said...

Love your gorgeous butterfly Karen

Craftychris said...

Your butterfly is stunning and looks fab on the embossed background xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful butterfly, love how you have pieced it together. Thank you for joining in with us at Scribble & Scrap Challenge and good luck. Chris DT

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning butterfly - beautifully pieced Karen.
Blessings
Maxine

JJ said...

Morning Karen

Beautiful creation, just love the Butterfly.

Have a great day

Love & Hugs

JacquMorning Jan,

Gorgeous card, the die is lovely as is the colour you have chosen. I will look forward to seeing what you create with your other dies. I bought the Art Deco etc set but have not got round to using that yet, not enough hours in the day lol!

Have a great day

Love & hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/ie J xxx

Carole Z said...

Beautiful card Karen, your butterfly is gorgeous! Hugs Carole Z X

Verna Angerhofer said...

A gorgeous card and a beautifully decorated butterfly too!

Margy said...

Quite honestly, Karen, this card took my breath away! It's gorgeous, and when I opened my email, I literally gasped. The colors, the embossing, that gorgeous butterfly - wow!

Natalie said...

such a lovely butterfly!
Thanks for playing along in the Design Team Showcase.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Unknown said...

Gorgeous butterfly. Thank you for entering Design Team Showcase.

Kim
{Craftisan Studios}
Design Team Showcase