Friday, February 23, 2018

Rinea Foiled Paper and Couture Creations Love Card


I found a new foil paper at Creativation (or CHA) this year and created this LOVE card with them and a new large Couture Creations embossing folder called 3 Fold Memories. I die cut LOVE (using a die from MFT) and a pretty patterned foil paper from Rinea.  Their foil papers are light weight and easy to emboss, punch or die cut. I embossed a double sided piece of Rinea foil and punched out the purple and gold hearts at the top of this card. Here is a look at the Rinea foil paper I received as samples in their booth.



The embossing folder I made this card with is very large (you need an A4 sized machine) and creates different embossing patterns on three folds. I attached a strip of embossed Rinea foil paper down the side of the third panel where I will sign and write a message. The hearts embossing folder is from Daricea and the white and gold ribbon is from Gina K Designs.


After the ribbon band is removed, this card will stand up with the LOVE message showing on each beautifully embossed panel. I think it would be perfect for the next time I need a wedding card. 



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Karen - love your colours, and the foil accents are wonderful
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful! I am just amazed at how many cards you can make always. I am lucky if I get 2-3 done in a week. Good thing I am not on a design team. I would be always behind. These look like lovely foils too.