Monday, February 19, 2018

Video - Therm O Web Clear Designer Toner Sheets Double Z-Fold Card


I am loving the gorgeous Therm O Web Clear Designer Toner Sheets just released at Creativation (CHA) this year and in my new video I show you how to make this double Z-Fold with the lovely Branching Out Toner Sheets. I am also sharing how to make the distressed flowers you see with new colors of foils from Therm O Web and new dies and stamps from Gina K Designs. Here is a link to the new video.


For detailed instructions on how to create this fun fold and the distressed foiled flowers as well as information on the new and innovative Therm O Web Clear Designer Toner Sheets, watch, share, and comment on my newest YouTube video here. Thanks for helping me share the joy of creativity!

**Edited to add: these awesome Clear Designer Toner Sheets are now available on the Therm O Web website! Here is a link to the whole selection!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautiful. I will watch the video later today. It looks like it will be a good one if this gorgeous card is the result.