Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Easy Guys and Kids Cards with Melted Crayon Mixed Media Backgrounds


I had so much fun making cards with melted crayon backgrounds for my newest video and this guy's card is one of my favorites from the video. Melted metallic crayon shavings and black embossing powder created a grungy masculine background and then I added the perfect beer die cuts from Sue Wilson's Birthday Brewing die set. I added some metallic rub-on to the beer keg and the beer glass inside: 

The melted crayons make easy backgrounds for kids cards too as in this fun card: 
I used stitched dies from Gina Marie Designs and My Favorite Things as well as the cute frog die from Simon Says Stamp and Howdy from Karen Burniston. 

To see how easy it is to make mixed media backgrounds with crayons, watch the video here. I appreciate every minute watch on my YouTube channel as well as shares and comments and new subscribers!

2 comments:

Sue D said...

The melted crayons make these cards fun and unique.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful crayon backgrounds for your cards. Great designs.