Monday, February 24, 2020

Video - Remember Flower Soft? Updating Older Products With Today's Tools


I am on a mission to use older products I have in my craft room and updating them with newer tools and products to make them current and easy to use. I came across my Flower Soft recently and had a play for this video. 

If you don't have any Flower Soft and would like to see the colors and more info, you can visit Frantic Stamper here.



It is still very much winter here in Wisconsin and my favorite thing to do with Flower Soft is to create snowy winter scenes. We used to have to attach Flower Soft with thick glue which was messy and uneven in my opinion. In my new video I show how easy it is to cut a snowbank out of two sided Sookwang Scor-Tape and simply push the white Flower Soft into it. I also added some Flower Soft snow to the tree using glue in a fine tip bottle. The animal dies on this card are from Sizzix, the tree is from Die-Versions and the hello is from Tonic Studios.

I created another winter card with white Flower Soft on the snowbank in the snowglobe attached again with Scor-Tape and added snow to the trees with glue. The snow globe die is from Gina Marie Designs; the trees and the snow holes were made with dies from Memory Box; The deer is a die from Tim Holtz and Sizzix and the "warm winter wishes" is from Cutplorations. I can use both these cards for warm winter wishes now or save for my Christmas cards next year. 

In the new video I also share non-winter cards made easy with Flower Soft and new products, so click here to check that out.

I am entering the second card in the Add A Sentiment challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards and thanks for the reminder of using older products. I just found my flower soft the other day and now am inspired to use it.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are so well designed.