Have you seen the dies and stamps in the July release from Karen Burniston? All I can say is WOW - she knocked it out of the park again! I just got mine and played with a couple of the new sets, but when I have time I will be playing and sharing many more! I created this fall gazebo scene with the new Little Bench Pop Up and the Gazebo Stage Add-on. This combo can be used for weddings or holidays or any occasion. I decided to add some fall leaves to mine.
The new Toolbox Pop Up is perfect for guy's cards and easy to create with especially after watching Karen's excellent videos. Here is the front of this card:
There is also an add-on for this set called Six Pack Toolbox Add-on and with it we can create six packs of beer or soda. I chose beer:
Each of the new die sets released have matching stamp sets with perfect sentiments for each theme as you can see. The beer keg on the front is from an older Sue Wilson set.
Cardmaking Joy & Hugs, Karen





No comments:
Post a Comment