I finally had some more time to play with new products I bought at the last couple shows I attended. This CAS card showcases gorgeous papers and an Open Window Die set from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps. I am busy designing cards for an upcoming class at Harts N Scraps featuring stencils and stamps from Blue Knight so if you are local, be sure to check them out!
I took a class with Winneconne Crafts at the Madison show and she featured this LDRS Stepped Edge Die and several ways to use it. This card also features more of the gorgeous paper from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and some bird dies from Crealies.
The Stepped Edge die can be used along the edge of the card front too. The sand background was created with colored sand from Mudd Puddles and a shell I bought in their booth too. It opens as you can see here:
Cardmaking Joy & Hugs, Karen




No comments:
Post a Comment