
Spellbinders was
thinking ahead with the new August Stitching Die of the Month, and now I have
an adorable Halloween card done for one of my grandsons. The bandages on this
mummy can be stitched or not, and I decided to simply ink them a little and
glue onto another layer. Everything you see here is part of this set and in
very little time I was able to finish this spooky card.
If you love this
Spellbinders Stitching Die of the Month and want it right away, you can visit
the website here and join the monthly club. You have until the 27th
of the month to sign up to receive this set and then look forward to getting a
new stitching die set each month. But if you can’t commit to a monthly club
right now, you can check the website after the 10th of next month to
purchase. If not sold out, the monthly kit products are available to buy then.
However, the cost is higher and shipping is not free.
I am a member of the
Spellbinders Stitching Die of the Month club, so each month this year I will
share cards made with that month’s die set on this blog, on my Instagram and on
my Facebook page.
Cardmaking Joy & Hugs, Karen
1 comment:
Super cute and fun Halloween card!
Post a Comment