Monday, July 18, 2016

Die-Version's Iron Cross Sympathy Card


Happy Monday everyone! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing this sympathy card featuring Die-Version’s beautiful Iron Cross die found here on the Die-Version’s website. I die cut the Iron Cross out of a thick white cardstock which also embossed the diamond shape of the die. I applied Fossilized Amber Distress Ink to the cross lightly with my Clarity Stencil Brush and placed it back in the die cut cross negative space in the card front. I also used the same ink and Clarity Stencil Brush to add some soft color to the diagonal corners of the card front. I die cut and attached Die-Version’s “With Sympathy” from their “With Deepest Sympathy” Wordlets Die. I like how the words are separate so I can choose which words to use or not use.

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Version’s great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Karen - that cross is stunning, and I love the way you have used it.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

A lovely sympathy card design.