Friday, July 29, 2016

White on White Thinking of You Card


I have been playing with some new toys and created this Thinking of You card with several of them. The embossing folder is called Inside Out by Tea Paper Crafts (sold in the states by Cheery Lynn Designs), and the Inside Out embossing plates allow you to choose which parts of an embossing folder you want to emboss. They are similar to the diffusers sold a while back, but much cheaper and with more oval options. I chose to emboss just the edges and largest oval of the embossing folder. Then I die cut and attached the Thinking of You die from Elizabeth Crafts. I added some pearls for a little dimension. 

I am entering this card in the Embossing challenge at Scrapy Land and the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Karen - those folders sound intriguing, and very vesatile.
Blessings
Maxine

Kath said...

A beautiful card - I do love to see white on white creations.
Kath x

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful way to use the embossing folder and I love how you added a sentiment in the same white too. Looks wonderful together that way.

Gayatri said...

Beautiful and elegant card. LOVE white on white and the texture on the card. Thanks for playing along Simon Say Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx