Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Magicals Sympathy Card

I am sharing another card I made with Lindy's Magicals and new dies today. I sprinkled on several colors of Lindy's Magicals (which are powders that activate with water and have a sparkly sheen to them) onto watercolor paper and spritzed with water. After the piece was dry I cut it down and attached to a white A2 card base. I left the white of the card base showing on the left and top. I just got the new Windy Wheat die from Die-Namites and the With Sympathy from Dee's Distinctively is new too. I punched a couple birds to complete the CAS card.

I am entering this card in the Flora and Fauna challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge and the Create a Scene challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

7 comments:

designbydonna said...

Very pretty Karen. I love the backgrounds you create with the Lindy's Magicals. I may have to get some of those to play with.

Bad Kitty said...

very nice

The Altered Paper said...

Lovely card!

Maxine D said...

CAS it may be Karen, but absolutely stunning too!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful background for the dies you used.

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card and you did a great job on the cards we hope we never have to make...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...have a great weekend...hugs kath xxx

Caryn said...

What an adorable little scene you created, fabulous card.
Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx