Saturday, April 9, 2011

Crazy Challenge using Robyn's Fetish Digi

The challenge this week at Crazy Challenge was to use flowers in our cards and I decided to use this great digi stamp from Robyn's Fetish. Isn't he cute? I paper pieced the puppy and the water bucket and colored the flowers with glittery gel pens. I cut the image out with my lacey circles nestie. The top piece was cut with the next largest size lacey circle die (and the inside piece was attached to the inside of the card to write on.) I embossed with a flowery CB folder, added some fun ribbon and raised with mounting tape when attaching. A fun flowery spring card to share with someone special!

Stamping smiles, Karen

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

Adorable card! Love how the main focal point is that wonderful image too. So very cute.
Lynn

Arts by Sara said...

Awesome Card Karen! I love the image and how you popped the puppy up! He looks so life like! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Jane said...

What a cute card, Karen. Good techniques.

Margy said...

I love the way you used the Lacey circle inside the larger cutout - awesome look! And that puppy is darned cute. Great card!

Linda said...

This is adorable

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very pretty! I love the way the image is centered with that super cute diecut making it look framed.

April said...

Goodness...this is just GREAT!! I just love that embossing!!! Thanks so much for trying out for the Critters! ;-)

marsha said...

Karen, love your use of dies and fabulous embossing! Good luck!
Hugs,
Marsha