Friday, April 22, 2011

Woodware USA and Shelly's Images Challenges

The challenge this week at Woodware USA is Diecuts and Punches and at Shelly's Images it is "Show Us What You Got". I had such a fun time with my dies from Marianne Designs and Nestabilities that I am very proud to show you what I got:) Isn't the lady in profile with the lovely hat from Marianne Designs awesome? I cut her in black and white, slipped some red dp behind the black image and put the black profile back into the hole in the white oval. Of course the oval was cut out with the beaded oval nestie and gem stickers added to each little oval after it was embossed. The sentiment is a sticker and the red dp on the black card completed this card. There is no stamping at all, but I do love how it turned out.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the colors!! The red looks great! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

jimlynn said...

Your card is awesome too! Just wonderful.
Lynn

Min said...

What a neat card! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Shelly's Images "Show Us What You Got" Challenge.
We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations