Thursday, October 30, 2014

Last Minute Quick Halloween Card


Busy busy week for me, but when I saw this cute and easy Halloween card here on this blog, I took a couple minutes to play and made this cute card. I just attached strips of embossed white cardstock onto the front of a kraft card and added some wiggly eyes. I stamped the perfect sentiment and attached with some Halloween washi tape. Then I die cut and attached a spider (QuicKutz). I had to stamp the inside too because I hadn't used this cute mummy yet this year:


I am entering this card in the Happy Halloween challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas (spider is a die cut) and the Spooky challenge at Sweet Stamps. Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh how funny Karen and a great idea. I love the embossing and the spider.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Kim Heggins said...

Karen, this is such a fun card and I am in love with your sweet mummy wrapped around your card, just too darn cute.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute, cute card! I love the mummy wrap you used on the kraft card stock. And, that spider really makes it awesome! Have a great Halloween Karen!

L.B. said...

Had to tell you how fun this is...so saving it for the future. Thanks for joining us over at DCD.