Monday, October 20, 2014

Minion Halloween Card


Isn't this Halloween Minion cute with his pumpkin costume? I totally cased it from a card I saw on Pinterest, but cannot link back to it to give credit because it goes to a site restricted to SU demos only. He was very fun to create with a bunch of dies and punches. I made this special card for my grandson and will be sending it to him soon with the mummy candy bars I shared yesterday on my blog. I added some washi tape to the top of the card and the orange one says "Happy Halloween Nate!" I found this tip on how to get words on your washi tape here on this blog and tried it. It is not real dark, but IRL it is definitely readable and a fun way to personalize a card or present.

I am entering this card in the Pumpkin or Jack-o-lantern challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun (the costume is a pumpkin), and the Halloween challenge at We Do Doobadoo.

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute as can be. Kids would especially love this.

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Karen, Thanks for joining in our Halloween Challenge at We do Doobadoo, Good Luck
Kevin xx

JMC Creates said...

Love the different take on Halloween & it'd make a great card for kids. Jacqui DT Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Unknown said...

Oh my!! LOL He is the CUTEST!! LOL Love it!! Absolutely fantastic!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

maureenjscott said...

A Pumpkin Minion!!! love it!!! Great card. Thanks for sharing at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. Mo xx