Thursday, October 9, 2014

Prima Doll and Sten-tangle



I had fun creating this card using some stencils and a large Prima doll stamp. I have to admit I love the Prima doll stamps but not how large they are. In  this case, I decided to cut her down to fit on an A2 card and she still looks great. I paper pieced her hair, headband and dress, and used a brass stencil to "sten-tangle" two panels of her dress using a very fine black pen. I used another stencil to frame her just sponging ink in darker to lighter tones, then layered her onto an aqua blue card.

I am entering this card into the Anything Goes challenges at Love's Rubberstamps and Through the Craft Room Door.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Great card. Love the paper piecing and the 'sten-tangle'...Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

Cheri said...

This is really awesome! Love it, Karen.

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Karen, I love the paper piecing! Fab colors, too. Thanks so much for joining us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you playing again next week.
NanaConnie DT

Blankina said...

Welcome back at LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS !! Glad you could join with this great Prima Dolls creation, Hugs Blankina

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well you are quite the dress designer. Love it. And, the lady looks awesome too!