Monday, May 22, 2017

A School Color Graduation Card with Distress Oxides


 I needed a couple graduation cards this spring and in both cases, I chose to use the graduate's school colors on the card. I started this card by applying two shades of blue Distress Oxide inks to a thicker piece of cardstock with a Smoothies sponge and then spritzed it with water. I die cut Taylored Expression's celebrating grads die in blue and white and layered them together with a white shadow. I also die cut and attached Tonic Studio's Congratulations. 


On the inside, I created a diploma with the cash gift, tied it with a piece of blue baker's twine and attached it with a temporary glue dot. The inside sentiment is an old one from CTMH. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Live Love Cards. 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Karen I do like this card - the blue and white die cuts really stand out on this fabulous creation
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and a great graduation die you used on it.