Friday, May 5, 2017

Some Fun News to Share and a Sneak Peak


I am  thrilled to share that I have had another card and article published in the on line magazine AllFreePaperCrafts.com. I can only share a sneak peak here, so come check it out using this link: https://www.allfreepapercrafts.com/Birthday-Cards/Four-Fold-Butterflies-Birthday-Card/



I used some of my favorite new dies and stamps as well as some awesome Nuvo products. There are four folds and a front canvas of butterfly and floral beauty, so you will want to check it out. 

Comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. While you are there, you will want to click around and check out the other free paper craft inspiration. 


Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is gorgeous!