Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Uchi's Design Hugs & Happy Thoughts Animated Card


I recently received the DC 103 Animation Envelope Die Set from Uchi's Design and I created this card for a dear friend with it as soon as I had time to play. I watched the video on the website (link above) and learned how to use the die, stamps and grid from Uchi's Design to create this animated card. Here are a couple more pictures showing the tab being pulled:



I used the bird and sun stamps from the Growing Garden stamp set by Uchi's Design, a sentiment stamp from Altenew and a "Pull Here" stamp from Lawn Fawn. I added a couple punched polka dotted birds to complete the hugs card. Still photos do not show the wonderful animation of these cards very well, so I am sharing a video so you can see the magic:


**Edited to add: To see the animated motion of the bird and sun in this card as well as the butterflies and ballerina above, check out my Cardmaking Techniques and Tips Session 102 - Uchi's Designs Animated Stamps and Dies in Three Different Ways video on my YouTube channel here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpRxxjX_M4M&feature=youtu.be. You could even win the cards shown if you subscribe and comment before early October 2017!


Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks for the video - this is a stunning card - love the animation the slider gives!
Blessings
Maxine

Celeste Goff said...

So much fun! Gotta love an animated card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

How fun! What a cool animation card design. The video really shows us how it looks as well. Any age would love to play with a card like this too.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Karen, I love the whole design of this and the little bird fluttering along in the video is super cute :-)
I have one of these sets which was in a recent card kit,and need to have a go at making one! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x