Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Another Butterfly Card with Stamps that Move from Motion Crafts


Yesterday I shared two butterfly cards from my latest video "Butterfly Cards that Move with Motion Crafts Stamps" and today I am sharing another card I made with Motion Crafts Double Slider Die and Vertical Butterfly Stamp Set. I also used a pretty Celebrate stamp from Elizabeth Crafts Happy Birthday Collection on one of the windows and butterfly dies from Memory Box and Die'sire. Watch what happens when the "pull here" tabs are pulled:




When those windows are opened, the butterflies' wings flutter and fly! To really see that movement, you are going to want to watch my latest video here. I really can't get enough of these animated stamps and dies from Motion Crafts- they are so unique and fun! 

I am entering the first card in the Springtime challenge at Dies R Us (Uchi's Designs dies.)

7 comments:

Dana M said...

Beautiful and fun card Karen!

Darlene said...

So cool ... great job Karen! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Springtime’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Lori said...

Very cool and very fun! Love your card!

Birgit said...

This is so pretty and makes a fun interactive card! I'm so glad you linked up to the DRU "Springtime" challenge. Best of luck to you!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another fantastic animation card. I think these are so fun to play with after they are finished too!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Karen - the fluttering is amazing!
Blessings
Maxine

laurie said...

What a beautiful Birthday card! I love the butterflies.Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!