Monday, April 23, 2018

Video- How to Use Layered Stamps for Unique Three Dimensional Cards


Don't these lilacs look so realistic and lifelike? Lilacs are my favorite all time spring flower and these look so real thanks to Kitchen Sink Stamps multi-step stamps that I am featuring in my newest video here. Kitchen Sink Stamps was the first company to come out with layered stamps or Multi-Step stamps as they call it - they have been creating high quality clear multi-step stamps since 2007. In my newest video, I show many cards with layered stamps including the three I am sharing today all using Kitchen Sink Stamps floral multi-step stamps. Here is another view of the lilacs birthday card:


I stamped the lilacs using several shades of purple and green ink. I diecut Happy (from Die-Namics) and then raised it on foam and glued it back in. the Birthday is from Memory Box and the rectangle stitched die is by Gina Marie Designs. 

Here are two more floral cards I made with Kitchen Sink Stamps and show in the new video:





It is so easy to create lovely realistic looking flowers using the multi-step stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps. I created the carnations in three different color families for the personalized eclipse card and this is the card I show how to make from start to finish in the new video. The alpha dies are from Kat Scrappiness and I again used a stitched rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs.  My last card features the Multi-Step Lilies Kitchen Sink Stamps, a cute sentiment die from Kat Scrappiness and stitched rectangle dies from CUTplorations. 

Tomorrow I will share the cards from the video using layered stamps from several other companies. For tips and many card samples featuring layered three dimensional stamps, take a look at my video here. Thanks for watching, subscribing, sharing and helping me #share the joy of creativity!

I am entering the first card in the Flower Power challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday.

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards using the Multi Step techniques.

Celeste Goff said...

What absolutely stunning springtime cards Karen! Love the stamping technique!

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful cards Karen, Lilacs are one of my favourite flowers, thank you so much for sharing your flower creations with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx