Thursday, April 19, 2018

Doodles Paper Playground Guest Designer Diva Baby Shaker Card


Today I am honored to be back as a Doodles Paper Playground Guest Designer Diva on their blog and here on mine! I love making shaker cards and the new sequin mixes released this month and available here at White Rose Crafts LLC totally inspired me! Take a look at the Oh Baby Sparkle Blend I used in this shaker card: 


Perfect for a baby card, right? I layered a cute baby themed designer paper on a yellow card and created a shaker with a Baby Rattle Die and Circle Shaker from My Favorite Things. Can you see the baby bottles, pins and words in this cute Sparkle Blend mix? Here is another look at my card “all shook up” and the inside of the card with another cute stamp from My Favorite Things. I sprinkled some of the heart and star sequins from the Oh Baby Sparkle Blend sequin mix on the front and inside of the card: 



***On a side note, the winner of the Stampendous stamps I shared on this video is being announced today! All the comments went into a bowl and Mr Random (in my house, my dh) drew the name of Beth Merkle! Congratulation Beth! You have until May 1st to contact me at khasheck at gmail dot com with your mailing address so I can send your winnings out to you.***

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your GDT spot beautiful baby shaker card
Carol x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely shaker card for a new baby - or parents to be!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

That certainly is a cute card and so neat the rattle really does rattle when you shake it.