Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Gift Card Cards for Birthdays and Holidays

Today I am sharing two more gift card cards I show in my newest YouTube video on unique ways to give gift cards.

I recently saw a card with the Our Daily Bread Piano Die Set and I knew I needed to buy it immediately along with their Notable Notes Paper Pad and make a piano shaped card. Wouldn't this card be perfect for a music and/or jazz lover in your life? 


And if you wanted to give that music and/or jazz lover a gift card, look at how easy it is to create a shaped pocket to slide one in using that same die from Our Daily Bread. I stamped a sentiment and jazz player on the inside with a stamp set from Visible Image.



The last card I share in my newest video is this pretty Christmas wishes card featuring Graphic 45 paper and the Teardrop Christmas tree from Frantic Stamper over Tonic Studios green mirror card. And on the inside is another easy clever way to give a gift card:

Lawn Fawn has a Pop Up Gift Card Holder die that is so easy to add in the fold of a card when you want to give a gift card. The Merry Christmas sentiment was cut using dies from Stampendous. 

To see these card in motion and unique ways to make gift card cards, be sure to watch the video here.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful gift card holders.