Monday, November 5, 2018

Video - Joyful Holiday Pop-up Cards with Karen Burniston Dies



The third in my series of videos featuring the latest release of dies from Karen Burniston went live today here and it is all about joyful holiday cards with interactive pop up fun for the recipients! This is the front of the card I show step by step how to make:
The front is all pretty with a silver stitched snowflake from Lil' Inker and a sentiment from Crackerbox Palace/So Suzy Stamps. But check out the inside when the card is opened: 

I used Karen Burniston's Charm Accordion Die Set and her new Wine Charms plus the punch line from that same set of stamps to make a perfect card for a wine lover I know. I show in the video how to do partial die cutting to extend the width of this card so the sentiments fit and how to make the pivoting interactive center of this card. Here is closer look at the funny sentiment:

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

Thanks for visiting today and for watching, sharing and subscribing at my YouTube channel here.

No comments: