Monday, November 19, 2018

Video - Tonic Studios Mirror Card, Confetti and Dies - A Brilliant Combo!



I admit I have a love-hate relationship with mirror card. I love the shine and beauty of mirror card but hate trying to show that shine in photos and in videos because of the glare. But recently I discovered that Tonic Studios now has over 20 different colors of mirror card including gorgeous blues, pinks, purples and more. And it is priced so reasonably- $2.99 for five full sheets for mirror card that is often a dollar or more a sheet elsewhere! I ordered just about every color and designed the cards I share in my newest YouTube video along with confetti and favorite dies also from Tonic Studios. 


This is the card I show how to make from start to finish in the video here. I created the unique shape of this card with Tonic mirror card and their Memory Book dies. (In a video soon I will share how to make a book with these dies, but I saw a card on line here and was inspired to make a shaker card with them.) I am loving the new confetti collections by Nuvo (Tonic Studios) and I used the Aqua Flakes and Turquoise Stars from the Peacock Feathers Collection to make this shaker card. I show my favorite easy way to seal shaker cards in the video too. Here is another view of the shaker and the inside of this card:




Thanks for visiting and for watching and sharing my newest video here.

1 comment:

designbydonna said...

That is awesome Karen. I have not heard of mirror cards. Really too bad photography does not show the brilliance.