Friday, March 22, 2019

School Color Graduation Stairstep Card


I like to make school color personalized graduation cards and this one features the Crealies #3 Create A Card Stairstep die and is one of 6 cards I share in the video posted this week on Monday here. This is the front view and you see dancing graduates created with a Taylored Expressions die, double layered and sponged "you did it!" created with a Karen Burniston die and "Class of" from Impression Obsession. Here is the view from the side of the card: 


The graduation year is displayed on the steps using dies from Karen Burniston. And here is the back of the card with a place for a monetary gift and personal message with a die from Tonic Studios:



I sure had fun this week sharing my easy to make stairstep cards. I hope they inspire you to try some yourself and then check out all the great dies I featured.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land (dies from Karen Burniston, Tonic Studios and Impression Obsession.)

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic graduation card design. I love the step style.

Celeste Goff said...

These stair step cards you create are so cool and creative Karen! I love this one!