Monday, March 25, 2019

Video - Die Cut Crazy Series - 4 Cards with Layered Die Sets


I admit I am die cut crazy and love finding ways to use my larger die sets in different ways. In my new video released today, I am sharing 4 cards all made with layered die sets. I was totally inspired by a video fron Jennifer McGuire to purchase the Honey Bee Stamps Hexagon Solid Stack and play around with different ways to use those layered dies. Here is the first card I made which was inspired by one by Jennifer:



I used the colors of the rainbow and a cheerful Happy Birthday die from Penny Black to make this bright card. You can also punch shapes out of the layered pieces as I did for the butterfly on the inside of this card:


The "celebrate" is a favorite Karen Burniston die. Here is the card I show how to make in the video:
 
I used a new layering die called 8 Point Star from Crealies and 4 colors of coordinating cardstock from My Favorite Things to create this card in the video. There are so many dies in this set I used only every other one to cut the layers for this card and I show how I did that in the new video. I again used the Happy Birthday sentiment from Penny Black offsetting the black with red and raising it on mounting strips from Motion Crafts. 

To see how easy it is to make this card with layered dies, watch the video here. Thanks for your visit here, for watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel and for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

No comments: