Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Maker Mania 14 Favorite Cards

I loved the classes and products from this fall's Maker Mania and this card is an homage to my #1 favorite card that was taught:


Clipper Street Scrapbook shared a card in their class that I was enamored with. Years ago I had some Creative Expressions Gilding Polish but it was not in my stash anymore. It is now! I rushed right out and bought the same colors Deanna Hutchinson showed on her card- just look at that background with that amazing embossing folder gilded with that teal and gold polish! The typewriter die was also part of the products included with the Maker Mania 14 package and it too was gilded gold. My only problem with this card was in the A2 size, not enough of that gorgeous background shows. So I made a 5 x 7 version:


Problem solved! The products you see were all made by Hero Arts and are exclusive for the Maker Mania 14 kit. However, I am really hoping they will be released by Hero Arts on their website soon so that I can teach with them. Another favorite card taught in the live classes was this typewriter box card by Margaret of Winneconne Crafts (right here in Wisconsin!) I bought my kit there and she might have a few left on her website if you are loving what you are seeing.


I created a pocket on the back and slipped in a gift card. Great way to brighten up someone's day! Stop back tomorrow to see some more of the cards I created with the products and inspiration from Maker Mania 14.

Cardmaking Joy & Hugs, Karen 


No comments: