Friday, September 18, 2026

More Maker Mania Pre-Event Cards I Designed


Hero Arts designed so many amazing products for the Maker Mania 14 kit I had to purchase it immediately after seeing them. I loved the 3D embossing folder, the stamps, the paper, the rub-ons and especially the typewriter die featured on this card. These products are exclusive right now for Maker Mania 14, but I am hoping they will be released soon after by Hero Arts because I would love to teach with them! Here are two more cards I made with the typewriter theme and other products in the kit:




All of the cards shown started with the 12 x 12 paper pack and were made with only products received in the Maker Mania 14 kit.

If you are liking what you are seeing, the kit and classes are still available here at Winneconne Crafts. The classes are this weekend so you would not receive the kit in time- but no problem. I am busy all weekend and so will be watching at my leisure as the classes are available on the private Facebook group anytime you want to watch or re-watch. 

Cardmaking Joy & Hugs, Karen 

No comments: