Monday, November 5, 2012

Guest DT at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner!


Today I get to be the Guest Design Team Member at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner and I just love the image I received to design with from their sponsor A Day For Daisies! It is called Pumpkins and Butterflies and it is so sweet! I paper pieced her outfit, pumpkin and butterflies.  I had seen a frame made with butterflies on Pinterest so I decided to try one with fall colored butterflies and to be honest, am thrilled with how it turned out! The butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart and I added liquid pearls to each butterfly in the circular frame.

I am entering this card in the Fall or Halloween Colors challenge at  A Day for Daisies.

Stamping smiles, Karen

8 comments:

Vicky Briggs said...

Great card Karen, love the butterflies.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the butterfkies, and the image xx

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Awe so sweet and cute, beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Gorgeous card! Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

NanaConnie said...

Karen, This is magnificent! Wonderful way you did the frame with the punched butterflies. So glad to have you guest designing with us at Tammy's. You do add flair to our team. :-D Hugs.

Jane Luxem said...

Very lovely:)

Anonymous said...

Karen, that is awesome! Never thought of using butterflies as a frame before. Will have to try it. Thanks for the idea! Judy Bartnik

Maria Rodriguez. said...

WOW!! Beautiful!! The way you arranged the butterflies is amazing. I'm looking at my MS butterfly punch in a totally different light. Thank you so much for the inspiration.
Maria.

karalschuknecht said...

Karen, this is a beautiful card. I love the design and the ring of butterflies is great. So glad you were our guest designer this week.
Karal DT for Tammy's Scrapin Corner