Monday, November 12, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week



The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this beautiful Ornament Frame stamp, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

For my card, I stamped the versatile Ornament Frame on a subtle blue designer paper. I stamped the perfect sentiment (also from Repeat Impressions of course) inside the ornament frame and cut it out. I added some punched out snowflakes and a pearl and hung the ornament from an embossed background by Crafts Too.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Dream Valley and Scrapper's Delight. 

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

joy said...

I love how you have stamped the sentiment in the ornament! Clever idea!

Cheri said...

This is a gorgeous card, Karen. I too, like the sentiment stamped inside the ornament.