Monday, November 26, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week



The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this cute Twig Snowman stamp, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

For my card, I decided to make a joy fold card and feature several special stamps by Repeat Impression perfect for a fellow stampers. The twig snowman was paper pieced with white and a little red dp on the front of the smaller kraft card. I love the “Letter to Santa” that would be perfect for me or lots of other stampers I know. I doodled a little to finish the front.


On the inside I stamped The Twelve Days of Christmas- for stampers! – too cute! I embossed and added some Santa dp to complete the joy fold card.

I am entering this card in the paper piecing challenge at A Gem of a Challenge.

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Karen! That twig snowman is one of my favorite RI stamps! What fun to create with. Thanks for sharing :)

Pamela said...

Great card, love the sentiment and the twelve days. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

joy said...

Love the design of the card with the opening! I also like the way you have framed the snowman.

Helen said...

Love the card design and the snowman is really cute.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x