Thursday, April 9, 2020

Bonus Video - Double The Fun With 2 Karen Burniston Surprise Pop-Up Balls


Interactive cards are so fun to make and send to kids of all ages and my new favorite die to make them with is Karen Burniston's Surprise Ball Pop-up Set. I was inspired by Karen and her dt to try some double ball critters and I share 5 different ones in my newest video.

This is the front of the card I make in the video. But just look at what pops up when it is opened:



Isn't this puppy sweet? You really want to see the effect of him popping up when the card is opened in the video here. I am no good at creating features of an animal myself so did a search and purchased a set of 4 animals punch art instructions from Lynn Pratt here. It was well worth every penny not to have to try to figure out this myself and he turned out very cute. I also made a lizard and learned how to do that following the brilliant instructions from Karen Burniston on her video here.



The lizard is pulled out of the front envelope and pops up - still pictures do these creatures no justice, so be sure to watch the video and see how they pop up and how easy they are to make. 

4 comments:

Lisa Babitz said...

These are all awesome!!

Sue D said...

How fun with these cute critters.

Celeste Goff said...

These cards are so clever and creative! They are sure to bring a smile to any recipient's face!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! These are fantastic! I cannot imagine all the work involved in making them but I am sure they will be so appreciated when received.