Tuesday, April 7, 2020

More Spotlighted Masculine Scenery Cards From My Newest Video You Could Win!

I am loving the slimline size card that is trending right now and the 12 x 12 designer paper I was using to make my spotlighted scenes in my newest video is perfect for this size cards. "On your day" is a die from Tonic Studios and you can see it on the inside too with this technique:
 This is the other half of that same sheet of paper and "today" is cut out and appears on the inside too where I added "enjoy". Here is another example of an eclipse version of this spotlight technique:


My brother who worked in conservation all his life is going to love this card. The letters are from a set by Kat Scrappiness and the sentiment die is from Karen Burniston. 

Of course you can choose any size or shape of die to highlight an image on your scenery dp. This shape from Crealies seemed perfect for this cabin and the birds are from Sizzix. 

I had so much fun making these masculine spotlighted cards for my newest video and am going to send most of them out to brighten someone's day. If you would like to receive one and live in the United States, leave a comment on the video here before April 13th, 2020 telling me which card is your favorite and where you live. I might pick your name and send it to you. 

I am entering the 2nd card in the Birthday challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

3 comments:

Ms. Tamp said...

I have noticed more of the slim cards. I like how the deer page worked out into two cards.

Sue D said...

I like the slimline design and your clever card for your brother. Beautiful cabin too.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful cards. I guess that big of a card would not be on my list of ones to do as I would not find an envelope for it handy and I am not spending money on non-essentials these days much. But it does look awesome as do all the scene cards you are making.