Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Three More Cards with Nuvo Shimmer Powders From My Newest Video


 Humor helps in these trying times and the sentiment on this card from Your Next Stamp seems very appropriate. I tried Atlantis Burst, Solar Flare and Blue Blitz Shimmer Powders on a piece of suede paper and then cut it into strips for the top of this card for my newest video. I also played with the emboss resist technique for the next two cards:


I started by stamping a Hero Arts dandelion background stamp with Versamark Ink and embossing it with white embossing powder. That then resisted the Nuvo Shimmer Powder and this lovely background was the result. I added a punched butterfly and an amazing sentiment from Sue Wilson.


I created this mixed media card for my grandson with an emboss resist background with Technique Junkie's barb wire stamp and then added some gold Nuvo Crackle Mousse through a Wendy Vecchi stencil. When that was dry and cracked, I die cut Nate's name using ABC dies from Kat Scrappiness for the Eclipse look. 

1 comment:

Sue D said...

Great cards and techniques.