Tuesday, May 26, 2020

More Celebration Slimline Magic Iris Cards From My Newest Video

I love the slimline format for my cards because it allows lots of room for many dies. For this baby card that I share in my newest video, I put Frantic Stamper's Dresser Card Panel on the bottom half along with lots of the tiny baby dies from that cute set. On the top half I created a Lawn Fawn Magic Iris that opens to reveal: 


The sentiment strip and die are from Taylored Expressions. The first idea I had when I received the Lawn Fawn Magic Iris die was to make it into a jack-o-lantern and so here is my "Boogie Nights" slimline card: 


I started again with Pinkfresh Studio's stitched slimline die and Lawn Fawn's Magic Iris Die on patterned Halloween cardstock. "Boogie Nights" is a fun layered die from Tonic Studios. Just look at what happens when the arrow tab is pulled down:


The jack-o-lantern was created with oval dies from Spellbinders and the inside face was made with a Fiskars punch. I added a fun googly-eyed spider sticker and will mail in the matching orange #10 envelope. 

I had so much fun making these holiday and celebration slimline cards with Lawn Fawn's Magic Iris die. I hope you will watch the video and try some for yourself!

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

How FUN are these cards? I LOVE the little dresser you created for the first one and that is such a clever way to use that Magic Iris die!! I still haven't used mine at all and have had it for months. The way you created the pumpkin is GENIUS!! So cute!!

Bernadet said...

Wow Karen, what a fantastic cards!!
The babycard is just amazing!

Verna Angerhofer said...

You always make such neat cards. These are no exception and both are so fun!