Monday, October 9, 2023

Gnomie Hugs and Envelopes of Wonder from Spellbinders


Gnomes and envelopes make a great pair as do Stampendous and Spellbinders as I show in my newest video here. I couldn't resist the adorable Gnome Hugs die set from Stampendous and available at Spellbinders. And I loved all the new Envelope of Wonder die sets at Spellbinders so I paired those two up to make the many cards I share in the video. Here is the card I make step by step in the video:



The gnomes are so sweet and I created a small notecard to attach the envelope to so it stands up and I can write a note to the recipient. I added stamped sentiments from another Hugs release from Stampendous and the fun shaped notecard was created with the new Nested Corner Frame die set from Spellbinders.



I absolutely love fall colors and this card was made with the Autumn Wonder die set as well as the original  Envelope of Wonder die set. The sentiment dies are also from Spellbinders and the set is called Thanks Enclosed. 



I thought the envelope pieces could make a fun triangle gatefold card and the slots cut with the die would be perfect for sliding a belly band through. I used a patterned vellum to make those pieces and the notecard pulls out with many floral pieces cut out of mirror card with dies from the original Envelope of Wonder die set.

I had great fun creating all these envelope cards and hope my cards encourage you to watch the video here and try some of the ideas and products featured.

1 comment:

Sue D said...

Wonderful variety of envelope cards.